The Royal Reach Finance Company
- Minimum Loan amount will be Rs. 20,000/- and maximum Loan amount No limit.
- Loan Amount interest rate of 8.50% to 24% Yearly flat.
- Loan Approved Letter is three days valid.
- Repayment of Loan will be on monthly installment bases along with interest.
- Tenure of repayments will be minimum six month and maximum twenty years.
- Loan may be given to any person working in State/ Central Government within India.
- If the full an final repayment of the Loan amount is made before the stipulated period then applicant may get relaxation on interest.
- File charge and expenditure regarding property verification, Mortgage deed, registration, Verification, Guaranty deed registration, Guarantor Verification, Agent Commission etc. will be bear by the applicant.
- After considering all the facts and aspects of the loan application, applicant will be intimated in due course of time regarding approval of loan by the financial firm/ Company.
- If the customer fails to complete the loan procedure, all the Company Legal Charges (processing fees, GST, and other charges), in that case, are held non-refundable.
- If EMI will deposit late then 2% Per day charges will apply of EMI Amount.
- After submitting all papers and completing all formalities as per firms/ Company’s requirement by the applicant, the financial Firm/Company will disburse the loan Before one week through Cheque or Online.
- All documentation should be completed within 15 days from the date of issuing of approval letter otherwise the company will cancel the loan application.
- File will be cancelled after 15 days if the procedure is incomplete.
- Amount of loan allowed up a maximum 70% of the current market value of the property offered in mortgage.
- Property of any type from anywhere in India is acceptable.
- Legal charges is required to be born and paid by borrower after getting the loan approval letter, if approval and only after having received the loan sanction commitment letter from us by the borrower.
- Installment payable on monthly basis.
- Misuse of any approval /sanction letter or any other documents given by company to customer shall be at their own risk.
- Company may also suspend services on the web/loan cancel request for any customer at its sole discretion without assigning any reason whatsoever. In such event customer unable to complete his process.
- Company is not responsible for or liable for, any action, claims, demands, losses, damages, costs, charges and expenses that a customer may suffer, sustain or incur due to the offer or other court charges would not refundable.
- Returned, disputed or unauthorized/ fraudulent transactions will not be considered from the customers.
- All disputes to be schedule with Bikaner (Rajasthan) Court Jurisdiction only.